Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I-4 Ultimate Project is Crazy

The new I-4 Ultimate project starts next month. If you live in Central Florida, consider yourself affected. This is a 21-mile makeover that will be lead by the Swedish construction conglomerate Skanska. The video below shows some insane pictures of how it will look(starting at :36). The federally funded High Speed Rail would have been a great option for travel between Tampa and Orlando, but since that was killed by Rick Scott, (and the money transferred to another state), we can look forward to quite a bit of congestion for awhile

3 comments :

  1. I shall not be partaking downtown for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I travel north out of Tampa Bay, I take I-75/301 if heading to the east coast. No damned way did I travel through Orlando!

    ReplyDelete